Quality Veterinary Surgery
For most owners, knowing a beloved pet needs to undergo even the simplest of surgical procedures is enough to cause stress and anxiety. At Winnetka Animal Clinic, we understand your concerns and will meet them with professionalism and compassion.
Why Winnetka Animal Clinic?
For more than 30 years, we have been treating the pets of Winnetka, its surrounding communities, and the greater Los Angeles area. We think of our clients as family, treating every pet like he or she is one of our own. Our goal is to provide your pet with only the highest quality care, and to provide you, the owner, with compassion and understanding.
Some of the surgical amenities you can expect to find at Winnetka Animal Clinic include:
- A dedicated surgery suite with a separate recovery area
- Heated surgery table to ensure your pet’s comfort and wellbeing
- An oxygenator, which uses oxygen pulled from the environment, preventing the use of any canned air
- Up-to-date monitors to watch vital signs
We perform many different types of surgeries. Some of the more common procedures we perform include:
- Spay and neuter
- Mass removal
- Urinary tract blockage removal (cats)
- Foreign object removal
- Tooth extractions
For more information about our veterinary surgery procedures, or any of the services we offer, feel free to contact us today. We will be happy to answer any of your questions.