Comprehensive Veterinary Services
With a Personal Touch
For more than 30 years, Winnetka Animal Clinic has provided comprehensive veterinary care for our patients. Dedicated to a personal approach, we tailor your pet’s treatment to his or her needs and lifestyle. Some of our services include:
- Pet wellness and vaccinations—From puppies and kittens to senior pets, our wellness plans and vaccinations start with a traditional approach, but are individualized for every patient we see.
- Dental care—Yearly scaling and polishing protect your pet’s dental health, but these procedures also benefit overall wellness, helping to extend the quality of his or her life.
- Veterinary surgery—Our modern surgery suite is well equipped and ready to handle many types of veterinary surgeries.
- In-house lab—When it comes to convenience and speed, nothing beats an in-house lab featuring the latest IDEXX equipment. Any testing performed outside our facility is done at the IDEXX lab. This ensures accuracy and consistency in all our diagnostic testing.
- Digital X-ray and ultrasound—Our Fujifilm digital X-ray and GE ultrasound machines allow for the immediate imaging of our patients, exposing them to less of the harmful rays.
- Boarding—Made available only to our clients, our short-term boarding services are convenient and offer the peace of mind of boarding your pet with people you know and trust.
- Veterinary pharmacy—Our comprehensive in-house pharmacy offers name and generic brands of most medications. Additional medications are available through our online pharmacy at VetSource.com.
- End-of-life care—Compassionate to the needs of you and your beloved pet, our end of life care includes euthanasia, grief counseling, and optional private cremation.
For more information about Winnetka Animal Clinic and the services we offer, feel free to contact us today. We are happy to answer any of your questions.
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.